If you have tangible property and belongings, you need the protection of a solid, well-written homeowners insurance policy. These policies will cover you whether you reside in a home or an apartment, and whether you own or rent your dwelling. Protect your largest investments from whatever unexpected events life may throw your way with Gambale Insurance Group in Stuart, FL.

Accidents can happen at any time, and having the right insurance can protect your home and everything inside of it. If you walk through your home and add up the cost of everything inside of it – from your television to your wardrobe to your bed and everything in between – would you be able to afford to replace all of those items if you experienced a fire or theft?

A strong homeowners policy will pay to replace any of your personal property that could be destroyed in a fire or from weather damage or other disasters. A homeowners policy will also act as your first line of defense against a lawsuit from an individual being injured at your home.

The cost of homeowners coverage is determined by several rating factors. The quality of the coverage is decided based on the quality of the insurer and whether the policy is written on a named perils or all-risk basis. A named-perils policy covers only those losses which are specifically listed in the contract. An all-risk policy works in the opposite way: unless a peril is specifically excluded, then adequate coverage is provided. An all-risk policy is more comprehensive and the burden of proof rests on the insurance provider, not you, in the event of a loss.

Talk to an experienced insurance specialist at Gambale Insurance Group about the specific coverage options that apply to your diverse needs. We understand that your home and needs are unique, and your homeowners policy should be, too. Our specialists will create a customized policy for your house and all that entails.

For help with your home insurance needs, we invite you to call us at 772-223-6007 to schedule a free consultation. Our team can analyze your existing insurance for any potential gaps and advise you on the best home insurance coverage options.


Covers your home and any attached structures.

Other Structures
Covers stand-alone structures such as a barn, detached garage, pool house, shed, or fence that are on your property but unattached to your house.

Personal Property
Covers repairing or replacing your personal possessions if they are stolen or damaged in a covered event.

Additional Living Expenses
Helps to pay for temporary living expenses while your home is being repaired after a disaster.

Covers you against lawsuits if you injure someone or cause property damage unintentionally or through neglect.

Medical Payments to Others
Pays to treat someone who is injured on your property, regardless of who was at fault, up to a specified limit per person. Can also pay you if a family member or a pet injures someone elsewhere.